Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby's Mini-Album

Here are a few pictures of a mini-album I recently created for a friend.

Cover--Luke's Mini-Album


Following are a few pictures of the insides.  I like keeping most of the inside pages as uncluttered as possible so the user can choose whether or not to add a photo or journal on the page.  I will include adhesive and a couple of scraps so mom can add her own personal touches.






I love making mini-albums because it uses up all of my old papers and scraps that I cannot seem to find a good use for.  Most of the papers for this album are either K & Company Actopus to Zelephant or 
Basic Grey.  I cannot remember the name of the set, but it had dinosaur stickers in it.  I also used Basic Grey's 6x6 Archaic.


The embellishments on this page come from several places.  The envelope is a die from PaperTrey Ink; "You are Such a Joy" comes from Color Coutour from PTI.  The Bb card is from an ephemera set from K&Company.


I used my Cricut to cut an envelope so mom can slide some keepsakes inside.



I wish I had bought more of the journal pages here!  So cute for a backing or journaling.


A few more scraps, and the mini is complete.  This is my second venture, and I am getting a little more comfortable with the process.  The die for the pages comes from PTI as well--Mini-Album set.  The die also includes the tabs and they have a stamp set to customize the tabs.

Mini-Albums are really fun to do.  I love them because there is no right or wrong...and they use up the scraps!!

2 comments:

  1. Great mimi album , you did such a nice job on this. Your friend is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marybeth. I had a great time making it!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!