Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tag Challenge

I'd love to win Forever Young.  I probably won't ever buy this cartridge for myself because I have sons in my life...but I think I limit myself by thinking that way.  Here is a card made with a Paper Trey Ink tag set called Mat Stack 3 Collection.  I love this die/stamp set.  I've already worn out a few of the stamps, and I've just begun using it!!  Enjoy!


Supplies for Challenge #6

Anne Griffin papers...not sure of the name.  I've lost the cover!
Paper Trey Ink--Mat Stack 3 & Stamps
Paper Trey Ink--Coasters
Paper Trey Ink--Ink--New Leaf
Brown ribbon from Michaels 

I would have liked this card more if my brown ink matched the paper/ribbon.  Oh, well...I use what I have and don't worry about the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!