Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 116

I'm so excited!  I think I'm finally growing as a paper crafter and this card is the proof.  Typically, I go by memory of what I've done before or what I've seen others do.  This time I decided to follow The Sweetest Thing, Karon Giron's sketch almost to the "T" and it's paid off for me!  See what you think!

This card will be given to a teacher who will soon be a June Bride!  I hope she likes it!!
For the Bride to Be


Supplies:

Recollections Card--6.5 x 5
DCWV--At Home
buff cardstock
Distress Ink:  Weathered Wood & Tea Dye
Paper Trey Ink:  Banner Die & Mixed Messages stamp
Recollections--Elegance
Pearl bling
Glimmer Mist Hydragena and Pearl
Cricuit Images--Straight From the Nest

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful, you did a wonderful job on the challenge. The birdcage is so perfect there.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!