Saturday, May 7, 2011

Scrapbook Layout

I've decided that since I'm so frightfully behind, I'll do what I want from now on for the National Scrapbook Day Challenge with My Pink Stamper...and in any order I want!! 

So here goes...here is a Scrapbook page I've done using photos from my other blog:  A Southwest Gardner's Journal.  I have a special scrapbook for the photos I take of my garden.  My husband works so hard, that I feel taking pictures is the least I can do to appreciate all he does.





Supplies for Challenge #7--

Basic Grey--Porcelain Collection
Gypsy Font
Gypsy Wanderings--Dragonflies

1 comment:

  1. 2016 Update: I'm so glad I captured these pictures. We lost the tree during the 2011 drought. This tree was a delight all year long, and I still miss it to this day. I suppose this is the reason I scrap in multiple mediums...to preserve what's important. Because if it isn't preserved, it is lost forever.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!