Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bookmarks: PTI May 2011 Blog Hop




I have been wanting to participate in a PTI Blog Hop for some time now, and I finally have a project that qualifies!!  As an Instructional Coach, one thing I like to do is come up with some small token of appreication for my teachers for their hard work and dedication to educating our students.  I usually make cards for my intermediate teachers around testing time.  But for the primary teachers, I wait until May to surprise them with a little something. I wasn't thrilled about my creation last year--but this year, I'm hoping they'll find this bookmark pretty and useful!

 

Teacher Appreciation!
This was the first bookmark I made, and I had intended for all of them to turn out like this one.  However, time and materials got the better of me as I needed to produce 26 bookmarks!  My son's girlfriend came over Sunday evening and together we stream-lined the process.  We decided that ribbon was a premium, so we only added ribbon through the eyelet.  As an appreciation for helping me, I let Abigail keep the original bookmark!!  Below are pictures of the finished bookmarks for 26 hard-working teachers!

Notice the bookmark center-front!  We have one male kindergarten teacher.
I couldn't see putting flowers on his bookmark!

Bookmarks for my other campus!!

Supplies:

Paper Trey Ink:  Vintage Cream cardstock; topnotch twill tape; Luxe Satin Ribbon.  Rustic Twine
Text-style papers:  Library Ledger and Green Boutique
PTI Stamp:  Mixed Messages
Provo-craft Cricut Cartridge:  Mother's Day Bouquet & Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
K&Company Pillow Stickers
Various other papers and products

11 comments:

  1. Cindy, these are beautiful! I bet the teachers will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB Cindy ....... they will be truly loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job! They are lovely, and each one is different--what a lot of work! I'm sure your recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, Busy. They are all very nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bookmarks are so pretty and such a thoughtful gift. Glad that you participated in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You've been busy!!! They are all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bookmarks!!! I must admit I do love the male one the best!.... hi hi... Am I weird? ;-) They look great, great gifts!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project. So many fun papers and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's me again! Just wanted you to know that I've tagged you to receive the Liebster Blog Award! Please check out my blog to see how this works (click on my name above).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works great, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by! Have a blessed day!